Monday, March 9, 2015

A housewife needs more


The all time feeling of being loved is so strong that it never leaves me. I want to belong and be wanted. This is a feeling maybe all the women crave for but I don't care about others. This is a basic necessity for me to feel alive. Sometimes I have doubts, is the whole feeling of  being loved a farce,  maybe this is just some stupid making of my mind. I have parents who love me unconditionally and I have kids who would do anything for me. They love me so much that sometimes I feel smothered. Inspire of this why is there this need to be loved. 

Okay so maybe I am not analyzing it properly, maybe it has nothing to do with being loved,  maybe it all to do with being liked and wanted. Oh, okay, wanted is the correct word which means if I am wanted then I have some importance, yes, that I have. So then what is it ?

I do get angry when I feel I am not wanted and am there only for certain housekeeping functions. That's it !  I feel used and useless at the same time ! 

I am a housewife,  desperate for something more from life.  I have an essential need to succeed in life. 

Succeed with relationships, succeed with kids, succeed with career , succeed n just succeed and never look back. 

2 comments:

  1. Visit www.7cupsoftea.com
    The world needs more of you than you need of the world

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visit www.7cupsoftea.com
    The world needs more of you than you need of the world

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews