Wednesday, January 21, 2015

2015 - A new beginning - Day 3

Yes !!! .. Its a big thing for me.. third day !!!

Every time I think of starting something, the whole universe conspires to stop me..and made everything possible.. 

First it started with the long weekend.. you know how it is when it's long weekend , who works.. its weekend , hurrah !!! .. so its a weekend and no mood to exercise. Still I decided and as in previous posts I started the yoga session. 

Second my son fell sick. And falling sick means waking up at night and sleeping during the day.

Following are the advantages of doing kapal bhati pranayam : 

  1. Clears the  energy channels
  2. Stimulates abdominal organs and thus is extremely useful to those with diabetes
  3. Improves blood circulation and adds radiance to the face
  4. Improves digestive tract functioning, absorption and assimilation of nutrients
  5. Helps in a taut and trimmed down belly
  6. Energizes the nervous system and rejuvenates brain cells
  7. Calms and uplifts the mind
Wow !!! The benefits are amazing.. All that I want to achieve.. and I am pretty sure, its all that you would also want to achieve. 

Now even though I have known these benefits since years , I have not been able to do pranayams regularly. The whole plan is to do this so regularly that it becomes a habit and a part of my life. It should get stitched into the fabric of my everyday !

Plan : Do it everyday. If not done, it should leave engaging feeling that It is left and needs to be done.

Maybe tying this activity to some other activity should help.. say I will not eat anything till I finish my exercises ?? what do you say ? Would love to get some suggestions and some ideas.. who can help me here ?

Want to know more about Kapal Bhati Pranayams .. here.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews